I hope everyone has had a great start to the 2016 year! I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for being a db2talk visitor and reader.
Just a couple of 2015’s db2talk highlights that I would like to share:
- In 2015, the number of views and unique visitors on db2talk almost quadrupled compared to 2014.
- DB2 Basics and DB2 Tips are two most popular categories.
- Blog posts related to awk and UNIX tips and tricks have been very popular in terms of blog-post hits.
Below are my career related noteworthy accomplishments in 2015.
- Got recognized as IBM Information Management Champion in 2015.
- Presented at International DB2 Users Group (IDUG) North America in Philadelphia, USA.
- Got selected into IDUG’s North America Conference Planning Committee.
- Did a technical presentation on DB2Night Show, hosted by DBI Software and others.
- Posted 2 technical blog posts as a guest blogger on Ember Crooks’ db2commerce.com.
As we embark on this new years journey, I am more than ever excited to be sharing more ideas and thoughts on DB2 and related topics. I am also humbled and blessed to have people like Scott Hayes and Ember Crooks who have been of great guidance for the past couple of years. I am also deeply thankful for friends in DB2 community Mike Krafick, Saurabh Agarwal, Abhik Roy and many more who were there to bounce few ideas off of them and for their ongoing camaraderie and partnership!
Last but not least, thank you for your encouragement by being a visitor to db2talk and all the comments that you write. Happy New Year 2016!